Epicurious Challenge Recipe: 44/138
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel potatoes and cut into evenly sized small cubes (about 3cm tall)
- Toss into a bowl and coat evenly with olive oil. Season with 2-3t salt.
- Add rosemary and add as many garlic cloves as you want.
- Place potatoes on 2 rimmed baking sheets and spread potatoes so they aren't too crowded.
- Bake for 40 minutes, depending on how large the cubes were cut. Every 10 minutes, scrape sheets with a metal spatula and flip. Potatoes should be golden brown and fragrant when done.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!